-Search This Blog

Friday, February 10, 2012

-The Father Daughter Dance

       Friday night was the father daughter dance. Future fun filled the room of few people. My friend Lucy appears out of nowhere. "Hi!" She says as she hugs me. I say hi, then we began to dance and sing, until our friends come. Soon Ella and Lauren are there. Ella, Lucy, and I come up with the idea to take a picture of me and Ella holding Lucy. We made the picture complete with our hilarious faces and mouths filled with unstoppable laughter. Ella wanted a certain song, Misery, to play. We were all screaming with joy when it finally played. Ella, Lauren, Lucy and I were jumping, screaming, singing, dancing, and running all over place, stopping only for a quick cupcake, that we deserved. A slow song comes on. We take our dads hands and dance. When the slow song is done, we go back to our tradition; having the time of our lives. Soon Ella left, and we were sad to see her go home. But Lauren, Lucy and I, kept having fun...


      Lauren and I visited Eliana for a second, and she has the coolest yet weirdest voice ever. I know that she has a helium voice. Eliana and I go to to Lucy, and we immediately attempt to get the extremely high and squeaky voices. Finally, me and Lucy get the helium voices. Though they end in a minute's time, they were really fun! Lucy and I ran to Lauren, speechless about our voices. I tried to help Lauren get the helium voice, but there were no more balloons left that had helium in them. Then Lucy, Lauren and I talk about horses and gymnastics while a boring song plays. My sister Victoria gives me a Lindt chocolate. Lucy and Lauren both want it, so I throw it and whoever gets it, gets it. Lucy got it, bragging as she placed the milky chocolate into her mouth. Victoria gives Lauren a chocolate after, and she was then satisfied. I run to the bathroom, with Lucy clinging to my arms. She's wearing the earrings I bought her! The blue peace sign earrings dangle in the light. Lauren peeks through the door, and we realize that the dance is almost done. Its the last slow song, so we continue to dance with our dads. 


      The two hours are almost done, and our great time is fading away.  Lucy is ready to go, and me and Lauren don't want her to say bye. She hugs us again, then walks outside, and leaves. Me and Lauren dance to the last song, Set Fire To The Rain, and slowly say good-bye to each other. Tonight was super fun! I can't wait until next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment